Prodigy Plus brings together the latest in solid-state detector technology and Leeman Labs' advanced high dispersion Echelle spectrometer to provide the most powerful ICP available today. Not only does Prodigy Plus provide superb resolution, stability and detection limits for reliable results, it also provides a wide variety of optional features that are guaranteed to enhance the capabilities of your organic analysis lab.
All the capability you will ever need in an ICP. From the most basic application to the most complex research task, Prodigy Plus delivers results.
Applications and Industries
ICP-OES is used for a wide range of applications in the following industries:
- Oil Analysis
- Large format, CMOS based, Advanced Solid State Array Detector
- Full Frame Imaging captures entire ICP Spectrum at once
- Full wavelength coverage; 165 - 1100 nm (130 - 1100 nm with Halogen)
- 800 mm, Low Stray Light Optics
- Axial, Radial and Dual View
- Application Specific Sample Introduction Systems
- Twist-n-Lock Sample Introduction
- Built-in Scheduled Maintenance Monitor